The Barn is a 2-bedroom cottage and is a more conventional two-level self catering accommodation. It has a great open plan living space downstairs and both bedrooms are upstairs. This cottage can sleep up to 4 people and 1 small dog. Very popular with couples and young families.
A very comfortable cottage with plenty of character from the wooden beams and exposed slate walls. The open plan aspect downstairs provides a generous space to spend time together and has direct access onto the garden/patio area. It has a lovely log burner which is great for those cosy nights as the evenings draw in.
The Barn layout:
Downstairs and off the entrance hallway, there is an open plan lounge, dining and well equipped kitchen area, along with log burner and Smart TV. There are patio doors that lead out to the enclosed garden.
Upstairs, there is one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, plus a shower room with toilet.
The double bedroom is large enough for a Moses basket/travel cot.
Outside, there is a patio area with picnic bench seating. Then 3 steps lead to the raised lawned area. There is a side gate that leads onto the field area, with the woodland walk beyond.
The Barn facilities at a glance:
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Plenty of storage and hanging space (with hangers) in bedrooms
- Shower room with toilet
- Well equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, electric oven and hob, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, mob and bucket, iron and worktop ironing board
- Dining table with seating (4 chairs)
- Lounge with two sofas
- Log burner
- Smart TV
- Games and books available
- Clothes airers
- Free Wifi access
- Private enclosed garden with patio area and seating
- Direct access to private onsite 17 acre woodland walk, stream and field area
- Travel cot and high chair available on request