The Stable is a 3-bedroom cottage and has been sympathetically refurbished to provide a comfortable and relaxing space.
It offers self catering accommodation for up to 5 people and 2 dogs. (We can occasionally accept 3 dogs in The Stable depending on the size of the party so please message to discuss this further with us). Although it is the larger cottage, it is also very popular and well suited for a couple on their own as well as families.
You will feel welcomed and at home straight away in this cottage. It retains plenty of charm and character from the wooden beams to the exposed slate walls, but has a modern feel with the large contemporary shower room and well equipped kitchen area.
The Stable layout:
Downstairs, there is a large double bedroom (down 3 steps), a large shower and toilet room, a well equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has patio doors that lead out to the enclosed garden.
Upstairs, you’ll find a cosy lounge area with log burner and Smart TV, and then up 3 steps to the other large double bedroom, single bedroom, and an extra toilet room.
Both double bedrooms are large enough for a Moses basket/travel cot.
Outside, there is a patio area with picnic bench seating (seasonal), then 3 steps up to a raised lawn area. The garden is fully enclosed with two gates, which overlooks and leads out into the field area with the woodland walk beyond.
The Stable facilities at a glance:
- Two large double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Plenty of storage and hanging space (with hangers) in bedrooms
- Large shower room with toilet plus extra toilet room upstairs
- Well equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, microwave, slow cooker, electric oven and hob, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, iron and worktop ironing board
- Dining table with seating (Monks bench and 3 chairs)
- Lounge with one sofa and two tub chairs
- Log burner
- Smart TV
- Games and books available
- Clothes airers
- Free Wifi access
- Private enclosed garden with patio area and seating
- Direct access to private onsite 17 acre woodland walk, stream and field area
- Travel cot and high chair available on request